Organised and delivered Talk on Career Guidance, Gender-sensitivity, Self-reliance and Entrepreneurship to Students in Schools.
Organised and coordinated Akiode Foundation (AF) and Education Help Initiative, Nigeria (EHIN)’s Programs.
Organised and coordinated Akiode Foundation’s Annual Career Conferences for Teachers and Students:
2011 ‘Career Conference 2011’ for all Secondary Schools in the Abeokuta North Local Government Area of Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2013 ‘Career Conference 2013’ for all Secondary Schools in the Gwagwalada Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria.
2014 ‘Career Conference 2014’ for all Secondary Schools in the Ibadan North East Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria.
Provided regular Free HIV/AIDs Tests for Students, especially female students, to impact confidence in their HIV status.
Organised and coordinated Enlightenment Excursion on various ramifications of life ranging from Culture, Law, Sciences, Art, Education, Skills and so on, for Pupils and Students in both Public and Private Schools.
Organised and coordinated Weekly training for Pupils and Students in my neighbourhood on Values of Life under the Scheme I referred to as Children Panel (CP) and Youth Panel (YP).
Organised and coordinated regular Library Science Enlightenment Excursion to Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library for Pupils and Students in both Public and Private Schools.
Organised and coordinated regular Law Enlightenment Excursion to Magistrate Court for Pupils and Students in both Public and Private Schools.
United Nations Millennium Development Goals Regular Training Facilitation.
2010 Serving as a Youth Corps:
- Equipped and improved the status of School Libraries, both Primary and Secondary (306+ Books supplied).
- Provided regular and mass computer training for Students and Community inhabitants.
- Sensitised Abia State and its environs on the need to “DONATE A BOOK TO THE LIBRARY TODAY” Program through radio.
- Regular seminar on positive thinking, change and how to develop the community.
- Sensitised my fellow Corps members on the need to be a great change maker, to help the Female amongst them rise to the occasion of taking Leadership role, in partnership with UNICEF.
- Resuscitate Primary Health Care Centre window nets to reduce mosquito entry into the Patient rooms.
- Sensitised the host community on “THE NEED TO ENCOURAGE READING CULTURE AND EQUIP THE LIBRARY” in partnership with UNICEF.
- Organised competitions amongst the School students and Winners awarded gift.
- Refurbished the Host community School Library to International Standard, in partnership with Education Trust Fund.
- Sensitised Students on positive attitudinal change and community development, Quiz competition and award for Quiz winners.
- Donated 50 Textbooks and almost 15 Dozens Notebooks to Students and Pupils.
- Visited and donated books to Disabled students of a School.
- Regular training of Students on Technology practical.