- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS), UK 2018
The SSSTS training course has enabled me to understand the problems of the industry, appreciate how health and safety law is structured, identify how my supervisory role fits into that of the manager in controlling site safety, carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements, carry out site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings and understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme CSCS Card, UK 2018
I have the CSCS Card that allow me access to site after passing my CSCS Managers and Professionals (MAP) Test
- Level 3 First Aid At Work (FAW), UK 2018
My role and responsibilities as a First Aider is assessing an incident managing an unresponsive casualty using CPR and AED, recovery position, chest pain(heart attack), stroke, choking, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, shock, head and spinal injuries, chest injuries wounds and bleeding, fractures sprains, strains and dislocations, minor injuries burns and scalds, poisoning, eye injuries
- MSc. Construction Project Management (IN VIEW)
Learning the processes of managing construction projects from the conception stages such as research, documentation, technical tests and verification, procedures for procurement of services including expression of interest by various service providers, the contract finance sourcing and management, the contract agreement and other legal documentations, the design and composition of design and construction team, the analysis of project in times of delivery date, financial cost, the quality of products to be procured and used, the site management, the hierarchy of leadership in the building or construction team, and other several knowledge obtained.
- B. Eng (Mechanical) 2009
During my studies, I discovered the basics of sciences such as the forces that initiate movements, analysing the physics of machines and stable equipment. I also learnt about the chemical movement features in the various forms of fluids such as carbon cycles, crystallisation, etc. Furthermore, within this study period, I had practical experiences through the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) in these fields and organisations:
FOBAC Equipment Manufacturing Company, Nigeria March – Oct, 2008
Industrial Trainee (Fabrication and Polythene Productions)
- As a Trainee Engineer, I participated in the production of raw materials and polythene using the Extruder and the production flow system.
- At the Steel fabrication section, I learnt the welding basics and other steel composition and production methods. The equipment produced included Medical Beds, Chairs, Office furniture and cabinets etc.
SEGETO Motors, Nigeria (Automobile Services and Repair) July-October, 2007
Automobile Servicing and Repair Trainee
- As a Trainee Engineer, I learnt the practical applications of servicing, repairing and complete overhauling of automobiles. I was also able to discover the important mechanical parts such as the Block of the Automobile engines and the compositions such as the Pistons, etc, the Propeller, the Exhaust and the Gear as well as learnt about their importance and functions in the Automobile system.
Igbinedion University Engineering Workshop, Nigeria August-Oct, 2006
Engineering Machinery, Equipment and Tools Function
- I was taken round the University Workshop Machinery, Equipment and Tools. The Equipment described and practised on included the Guillotine Machine, the Lathe Machines and their types and functions, the Grinding machines, the Oxy-acetylene Welder and other types of Welding machines, the basic safety measures to consider when in the Workshop, the Outdoor Engineering Systems such as the Borehole and Water supply Systems in the School environment.
- Practical Excursion to Agbama Power Station in Delta state to get information on the type of Cycles involved in the generating of Electricity.
Igbinedion University Engineering Workshop, Nigeria August-Oct, 2005
Engineering Software Applications
I learnt the fundamental usage of AutoCAD Drawing and Programming using FORTRAN.
- Oyewole Twins Int’l Secondary School, Obalende, Ogun State
West Africa Senior School Certificate
National Examination Council Certificate
- IjemoTitun High School, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Junior Secondary School Certificate
- 32 FAB Command Children School, Lafenwa, Abeokuta
First School Leaving Certificate